Friday, January 17, 2014

Shout-Out From Cali

Sorry, but I had to post a pic of the beach...
Well, I'm out in California for a week or two (conferences and a little vacation), and even though it's beautiful and sunny, my mind continues to wander back to the frozen landscape that is Janesville, and the crazy dream that God has called us to.  Everything I hear and read reaffirms the fantastic possibilities that wait for us this year.  I am convinced that God is putting together just the right people at just the right time in just the right place to do what only he can do in our lives and in the lives of people who don't even know his crazy love yet.

Have you cleared your schedule yet for Sunday, January 26th, at 6pm?  I'm dying to get together with you all, and I can't wait to walk you through where my heart is and hear what you think.  We'll have some great, intimate worship, some open-ended discussion, some talk about vision, and we'll spend time in prayer with the One who will make it all happen. 

If you have any questions you'd like me to touch on, or areas you think we should discuss, post them in the comments at the bottom, and we'll see if we can work it in.


If you haven't liked our Facebook page yet, make sure you do, so you can get all the updates as soon as possible.  See you a week from Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment